Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Monday, May 6, 2013

The Walk of Wisdom, Revisited

Last year I offered the opportunity to share some insights with aspiring entrepreneurs, no charge,* while walking some of the more interesting paths in Del Mar.  Here's that post. The plan was to help others while I helped myself to some fresh air, sunshine, and exercise.  I like Leverage, producing more results with less work.

Today a TED talk appeared in my email, less than 6 minutes, addressing this Walk and Talk idea.  It's certainly not new. You may have read of Steve Jobs similar habit, and how he shared it with Mark Zuckerberg, and now Mark does this too.

The offer of a Walk and Talk still stands.  Who's next?
(Wheelchair friendly routes available)
*this free offer is for new clients only

Here's the TED talk:
http://www.ted.com/talks/nilofer_merchant_got_a_meeting_take_a_walk.html




No comments:

Post a Comment