Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Your Walk of Wisdom

Got a startup? Got questions? Let's walk!

When Steve Jobs wanted to spend quality time with key people, he took them on long walks in the natural surroundings near his home. Mark Zuckerberg learned this habit during his first meetings with Jobs, and chose to implement it at Facebook. I have been doing this for many years as well.

If you have a startup and would like to talk business with a serial entrepreneur who has over 50 years of experience, let's walk! I reserve one morning every week to meet and help other entrepreneurs, no charge*. 

Email me to schedule your morning Walk of Wisdom.
mm@DBLM.com

*this free offer is for new clients only

2 comments:

  1. Wish I lived closer to meet you in person! I found a photo of Gustave Whitehead plane, #21, on Google that I would like to use as a cover for my upcoming Historical Mystery novel, titled, "Tasting The Wind." It is the photo of the statue in Leutershausen, German, with the transparent wings and the sky behind it. I'd like to talk about getting permission to use it as my cover. You can find me at suealehman@hotmail.com or go to my page: www.suealehman.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we will walk on Monday....:)

    ReplyDelete