Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Where do new ToBeWise™ insights come from?


This morning, I added a batch of about 150-ish insights to the online database that I had been saving over the last 6 months.  These bits of wisdom were found in my daily reading online, from wisdom accounts on facebook, instagram, and general browsing. Not all get saved, of course.  They must pass my personal filters for sensibility, importance, clarity, positivity, etc. 

My process has been simple, cut the quote from the source, and paste it into a photo in the iOS app Photos, or as a text message to myself.  That saves the moment, but still doesn't make it into the database.  I could go through the entire process for each quote, but it's a lot more efficient to do many at once.

Users can easily see the insights added, in reverse chronological order, by doing a Discover/General Lists/Recently Added. Date and time added are shown as well as the insight.

Once I review each of the insights and assign list names to each, and pull the trigger for the group, the upload to the online database is virtually instant, and these insights are automatically available to users without any work on their part at all.  They just appear. The additions are updated in the background. This works for both iOS devices as well as the new Android version.

After this big batch process, I asked AI to look for these quotes in my Photos and Messages on a daily basis. Wisdom daily! 

Another AI driven daily process is to look for ToBeWise™ oriented blog posts on this DBLM blog and repost on the ToBeWise™ specific blog at tobewise.co website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment