Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Friday, September 14, 2012

Guest Post: Entrepreneurial Diaries: Entrepreneurship is a Commitment to the Journey


Jorge Soto, an intermittent (out of town) Protégé from many years ago has gone through many startups, and although he has not yet caught the brass ring, he has survived to tell the story of what he has learned from it all:

Entrepreneurial Diaries: Entrepreneurship is a Commitment to the Journey: I always joke around about how I have been torturing myself for nearly 10 years by being in the startup game as an entrepreneur. When I fi...  (more)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. This blog is really great. I found your blog while searching Google. It gives Lots of information which can be helpful for others. Looking forward for more content and keep updating the blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you for giving such a informative portal. Your site is not just informative but also very creative too. I Myself went over several websites to find information about this.I will check back often!!

    ReplyDelete