StartupDigest is doing a great job. Here's the latest announcement from them:
You can now register for StartupDigest University's first course
We started StartupDigest University back in September to capture Silicon Valley’s knowledge about building a great startup and spread it to every startup community around the world.
We’re proud to announce that you can now register for our first course, a seven-part series on raising capital for your startup on Udemy! Here is exactly what you get with the course:
- Access to seven 45-minute tactical videos (the first three classes are already up) on fundraising.
- Each video is an in-depth class on a specific part of fundraising, like what you need before fundraising, how to get intros to investors and building a killer pitch deck.
- Classes taught by handpicked professors, including Naval Ravikant (Venture Hacks and AngelList), Dave McClure, Adeo Ressi (Founder Institute), and more.
- Sample pitches, real investor emails, and example decks to go along with the videos.
- Regular updates to the course with more material and content based on your questions and suggestions.
Register for all 7 classes for only $29 here.
I checked out the first video (Raising Capital for Startups) and it is, in a word, EXCELLENT. The first video is free, the entire course 29 bucks. How can you go wrong?