Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Winners have coaches

Think you could use a coach? Well, if you think about the fact that there are no medal winners without coaches, and if you want to be a winner in the game of business, then you almost certainly want one. But not just any one, you probably want the best you can get.

Harvard Business review did a survey/study of executive coaches and found some pretty interesting responses.  Check out the article here.

The Harvard study focused mainly on big business and hiring coaches for their higher level executive development.  I work with CEOs of young, growing businesses. Big difference in fees, and big difference in speed of results.  I charge a lot less because I just don't need the money to eat and pay bills and pay for advertising (I don't advertise).  And I get faster results because I don't like to waste time and drag things out to pad the bill.  I like quick action.  

I really like the graphic, don't you?  I've had it on my desktop for a while, waiting for me to get around to writing a post where it would be appropriate.  So here it is.

Wishing you all the very best of success in this New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment