I would typically ask many of the following questions, and others:
- What has led you to seek out executive coaching at this time?
- What do you view as your most important professional and personal objectives?
- What do you feel are your strongest and weakest leadership qualities?
- How would you define success in regards to your current role?
- What do you believe is the biggest obstacle preventing you from achieving your goals?
- What areas do you feel you need to develop in order to reach the next level of success?
- What strategies have proven successful for you in the past, and which ones have not?
- How do you prefer to receive feedback and information?
- What type of environment enables you to be most productive?
- What do you think could be improved/changed in your current work environment?
- What expectations and attitudes do you have for yourself and your team?
Post a Comment