Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Monday, February 22, 2021

CEO/founders = 4x more depression


We're not meant to sit and look at screens our whole lives. 

The good news is that there's a work-around:


I've kept this post short so you can use the extra time to Do something. 

I really dislike the entire concept of "Exercise" so I find ways to make it more interesting. The first way to enjoy "Exercise" is to reframe the entire concept. I prefer to re-frame it and call it something like "Build a healthy body". Now that's something I can relate to. 

"Exercise" gets a bad rap when it's talked about in reference to the pain of exercise being a good thing: "Pain is weakness leaving the body" and "No Pain, No Gain" and so on ad nauseam. I much prefer to do it until it feels good rather than until it hurts. That way, I'll do more of it... because it feels good!




No comments:

Post a Comment