To learn about the Big Five (free, anonymous) personality test,
read more on the Wikipedia page.
Take this psychology test to find out about your (and your potential hires') personality! This test measures what many psychologists consider to be the five fundamental dimensions of personality.
- Learn more about the Big Five by reading answers to commonly asked questions.
- Read the consent form, which explains the benefits of this free, anonymous test and your rights.
- There are no "right" or "wrong" answers, but note that you will not obtain meaningful results unless you answer the questions seriously.
- These results are being used in scientific research, so please try to give accurate answers.
- Your results will be displayed as soon as you submit your answers.
I took the test last week, and here are the results: