1) What is the purpose of your marketing? (What action do you want them to take?
2) What is the main competitive advantage you stress to achieve that action/purpose? (What main benefit do you offer that your competitors do not?)
3) Who is your target audience?
4) Which marketing “weapons” will you use to achieve that action/purpose? (Expressed as a list.)
5) For your market niche, what do you stand for?
6) What is your identity, your personality?
7) What is your marketing budget? (as a percentage of your projected gross sales)
He is very strong on the point that “The Number 1 marketing mistake small businesses make is NOT creating a simple marketing plan… and failing to COMMIT to their plan.”