Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power, and Magic in it. Begin it Now! (Goethe)

I do not think that there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything. (Nikola Tesla)

I am an Entrepreneur

Now is the time in my life
when I take a stand,
and say to myself
and to the world:

I will do this thing called Startup,
I will create a thriving business
from only an idea.

I will beat the odds against me, 
because I will use every advantage.
I will give it full attention and commitment.
I will build a strong foundation,
using the Leverage of Experience and Principles.

I am an Entrepreneur...

I will be Quick to Act,
because Time is of The Essence,
and the path changes
frequently and suddenly.

I will be Quick to Act,
because there are Competitors.
I must be ready for the unexpected.
I must Do the unexpected!

I am Entrepreneur.
I can do so much with so little that soon I'll be able to do the impossible with nothing.
Or so it seems...

I am playing a plate-spinning act called Startup.
With limited energy of my own,
I must keep many plates spinning
or they will fall, and that's not a good thing.
These plates are named Recruiting, Customer Development,
Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Development,
Human Resources, Legal, Accounting, Research, 
Competition, and even a couple of un-named plates
that pop up unexpectedly and demand attention...
it seems that the plates never end!

Each of these plates spins at different speeds,
and the speeds change unexpectedly!
Therefore, I will be Quick to Act.

I am a multi-tasking, always on, fully wired, mobile,
self-optimizing, guided missile on a Mission From God.

I fear nothing.
If my Action returns sub-optimal results,
I will be Quick to Act again.

All depends on me.
I will Trust My Intuition.
I will Take Action.
I will Be Bold.

Nothing happens without Action.
Time spent Thinking and Studying is not Action.
I will act now.
I will persist until I succeed...