Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Saturday, September 23, 2017

EZchecklist™ - how to be happy and productive


This is good advice. Life is about doing what makes you happy, right? The problems occur when we forget this because of all the Other Stuff that seems to take over. If you really want to do the things that make you happy, I recommend making a checklist (not just "a list" as mentioned in the graphic). Then use that checklist, and improve it, every day, to remind you to do the things that really matter.

I've been doing this for about 3 years, and have built an automated Checklist to help build the habits that are the foundation for a happy, productive life. It works for me and also for my clients!

I call it EZchecklist™ and it's available now in beta form, using Google spreadsheets. I'm looking forward to programming it as an app for mobile devices. Meanwhile, the advice below is still valid. You don't need to wait for the finished product to be happy now!