Computer Guy

Computer Guy
Sunset at DoubleM Systems (DBLM.com), Del Mar, California

Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm There For You, Baby; The Entrepreneur's Guide to the Galaxy



Unfortunately, few real entrepreneurs will read this excellent book!


Real entrepreneurs will be too busy starting, building and selling their businesses, then doing it all over again. They don't have time to read books; they're fighting for survival, riches, and Global Domination.

It's unfortunate for them because they could earn the equivalent of a Doctorate degree from the School of Hard Knocks in just a few hours of reading this extraordinarily well written and entertaining story of the adventures of a highly successful serial entrepreneur.

I couldn't put it down. Loved it. Highly recommend it for all future Masters of The Universe. 



http://www.amazon.com/There-Baby-Entrepreneur-Guide-Galaxy/dp/0983170428

2 comments:

  1. I have read 4 books that Michael suggested over the last year. Each one of them was excellent. I am not embarrassed to say I ordered this without so much as a glance at the summary or reviews. There is no doubt in my mind that if Michael read it and felt it was worth recommending, it is more than worth my time and money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to reading this. I used to listen to Neal's radio show a few years back and value his expertise.

    ReplyDelete